How to place an order?
- Make a rapid selection according to your criteria: enter the keywords of your search (colour, size, price etc…) or use the different filters available to you.
Got more time on your hands?
Take a look at your favourite styles and discover the brands that suit you.
Select a brand and browse their latest collection on a page especially created for their brand.
The top 5 sales :
Explore the top 5 sales of every style and brand on Spartoo.co.uk. You’ve made your choice? Select your size on the product page and click on "Add to bag" to place it in your shopping basket. Once you have finished shopping, click on “Pay Securely Now” and we’ll guide you through the four stages of the ordering process.
If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in with your email address and password. If you do not have an account, you will be asked to create one.
Delivery information: Check your order summary and your delivery address.
Payment information: Choose your payment method, delivery and billing address.
Confirm: Enter your payment information.
All done: The procedure is now complete. You will soon receive an email with your order number and summary.
How do I know when my order has been registered?
How do I change or cancel my order?
You can log on to your Customer Account > My orders > View my last order to edit your delivery address. You cannot modify the delivery method or the product (size, colour, model) nor request the cancellation of an order. Please contact our Customer Service to request the cancellation of an order or to modify the delivery method or product (size, colour, model). Our team will carry out the desired modifications.
If your order is "preparation in progress"
You cannot modify your order in your Customer Account. Please contact our Customer Service to request the cancellation of an order or to modify the delivery address, delivery method or product (size, colour, model). Our team will request the warehouse stop preparing your order to make the desired modifications, without guarantee. In some cases, it is possible that the requested modifications cannot be taken into account. In this case, our Customer Service will inform you on how to proceed. This usually happens during sales periods.
If your order is "in transit" or "shipped"
No modifications can be made.
What is a SPARTOO.CO.UK customer account?
- Your SPARTOO.CO.UK account enables us to access information that is necessary to process your orders. You are free to choose the personal data disclosed: modify them in your account or ask for them to be deleted by sending an email to email@example.com
Access your account:
View and edit your information
View and edit your delivery address
Change your password
Subscribe to the newsletter
Track your sponsor account
Track your gift vouchers
- Your SPARTOO.CO.UK account allows you to track your orders and make returns.
- Become a part of SPARTOO.CO.UK with sponsoring, reviews, testimonials etc…
How do I create my Spartoo.co.uk customer account?
Click on the tab "My Account" which appears on the top right of your screen on the homepage. Fill out the form in the section "I am a new Customer". If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team who will reply as soon as possible.
How do I find my log in and password details?
How can I contact you?
- Our Call Centre will put you in contact with a specialist who can answer all your questions at 02030 264 358 (price of a local call) from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- You can also contact us by clicking on "Customer Service" to send us a message.
Can I save my shopping bag between visits?
The Premium Service is a subscribed service for a period of 12 months which costs £12.90 at registration. If the customer wishes to continue to enjoy the benefits of this subscription after 12 months, they may renew the subscription by ordering the service on the website for an additional 12 months for a total of £12.90.
The Premium Service advantages do not apply to partner products, displayed with the icon "Partner Products".
The benefits of the Premium Service are:
- United Kingdom :
- Pay in 3 instalments at no additional charge.
- An immediate 10% discount on more than 100 brands and 5,000 stylish shoes.
- An extra 5% discount during the sales.
- Conditions for application of discounts:
- Purchase conditions for the 10% discount: this discount cannot be combined with any ongoing discounts and it does not apply on brands excluded from our discounts. This discount is valid on full-price items available on our website.
- Purchase conditions for the 5% discount: This discount can be combined with marked down or sale items during the sales period. It cannot be combined with other promotional codes, other than the sale price indicated on the website. This discount is only available on sale items.
How does the sponsorship programme work?
For the first order of your sponsor, you will earn £10. This is credited 30 days after the date of order for orders of £50 or more that are not subject to any returns. Your sponsor will also earn £10 for their first order.
You can sponsor up to 100 people and earn up to £1000. Your earnings are issued in the form of a gift voucher, valid for 1 year. You can cumulate your earnings and request a gift voucher from £20 onwards.
How does the loyalty programme work?
£1 purchased = 2 loyalty points
Each point has a value of 1p.
The number of points earned for each product is shown on the product page. Get loyalty points on all your purchases!
With each order, your account is credited with your loyalty points within 30 days, excluding items subject to return. You can view your loyalty points at any time by logging into your Customer Account.
Once you have cumulated a minimum of 500 points, you can request a gift voucher payment, valid on your next order.
Where can I find technical information on a product?
How do I know if an item I want is available?
What choice does SPARTOO.CO.UK offer?
What are the payment methods?
- Payment by VISA or MASTERCARD debit card
- Payment in 3 instalments
- Payment by American Express
- Payment by Paypal
- Payment with Spartoo gift voucher
Is online payment secure?
How do I use my SPARTOO.CO.UK credit note?
- Make your selection and place them in your shopping bag
- Place your order
- On the "Payment" page, enter the code of your credit note/gift voucher in the appropriate box.
If the amount of your gift voucher is less than the value of your purchase, complete the payment by debit/credit card.
My coupon code does not work: what should I do?
- Discount vouchers are valid for 3 months.
- Credit notes are valid for 1 year.
- The codes are case sensitive, be sure to match the case and enter your code without spaces.
- If your code works, a text will appear telling you that your coupon has been taken into account.
- The codes are not cumulative: if you have several, only one can be used per order.
Is VAT included in the price?
How long for delivery, and at what price?
Delivery times given are in reference to the order date, and presented in working days (Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays are not taken into account for calculation of delivery time). In case of force majeur, Spartoo.co.uk can not be held responsible for any delay in delivery.
Spartoo offers two different delivery services which are automatically selected depending on the products in your order.
You will find the available delivery services for your desired product(s) on the product page and on the payment page.
For any one order which contains multiple products and two different delivery services, you will receive two separate parcels upon delivery.
Product delivered with Hermes
Mainland: Next Day Delivery for all orders registered before 2:00 p.m.
Northern Ireland and Offshore Islands: 2-3 working days
Cost of delivery: free
Product delivered with UPS
UPS Standard Delivery
Delivery time: 3 Days
Cost of delivery: free
UPS Express Delivery
Delivery time: 1 to 3 days for all orders registered before 12 p.m., depending on the delivery postcode. The delivery time will be indicated on the payment page.
Delivery cost: £5
* At this time, we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses or PO BOX addresses.
* Please note that SPARTOO.CO.UK does not deliver to the CHANNEL ISLANDS at this time.
Can I have my parcel delivered to a different address?
How can I track my consignment?
I have not received my order... what should I do?
Parcels dispatched by Spartoo all have a tracking number that allows you to follow your delivery. Spartoo will send you an email once your parcel is dispatched that includes a link so that you can track your parcel. The first step to find out about your delivery is to get more information by clicking on the link made available by Spartoo to get your delivery details.
- If your parcel is out for delivery and the maximum delivery time stated by Spartoo has not passed: we would kindly ask that you wait until your order is delivered.
- If your parcel does not appear to be out for delivery and the maximum delivery time stated by Spartoo has passed, please contact our customer care centre right away.
Spartoo.co.uk delivers to:
- Northern Ireland
- Offshore Islands
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT DELIVER TO THE CHANNEL ISLANDS, BFPO addresses, or P.O. Boxes.
What are the conditions for returning an item?
- The product should not have been worn outside. It should be in new condition.
- The product should be returned in its original packaging and in good condition (shoebox not damaged), returned in a closed outer box.
- The product should be returned within 30 days of delivery of your order.
- It is important to follow the return procedure, and the first step is to make a return request in your customer account.
Who pays for my return?
- United Kingdom: Collect+ or Royal Mail. Free with Spartoo.
How can I return an item?
The customer has 30 days to request an exchange or a refund, starting from the date on which they received the parcel from the courier.
The return of one or more items during this time frame must follow this procedure:
Step 1: Customer Account
Sign in to your Spartoo customer account with your email address and your password and go down to the section "my returns" to complete a return request.
Step 2 : Receive label
- Your return is pre-paid by Spartoo: you'll receive an email with a link that you can click on to print out your shipping label.
Step 3 : Drop off your parcel at the selected location
Drop off your parcel at the location you chose when completing your return request.
Please remember to keep your proof of postage receipt.
What is a product partner?
Products are marked with an icon 'Partner Product' on the product page.
View information about the merchant, its delivery policy and returns policy on the product page.
What are the payment, delivery and return policies for partner products?
PaymentYou can pay by debit/credit card or PayPal. All payments are secure and fully managed by Spartoo. Your payment details are never transmitted to the merchant.
Delivery and returnsThe delivery and returns policies are shown on the product page. By clicking on the links on this page, you can view more information.
We strive to work with partners that offer the same free delivery and free returns service as Spartoo. However, partners are free to determine their charge for delivery and returns policy.
How does the delivery of a partner product work?
Following the shipment of your order, you will receive an email with the name of the courier service and your tracking number. You can track the progress of your delivery on the courier's website directly.
How do I return a partner product?
Complete a return request by logging in to your Customer Account on Spartoo.co.uk under "My Returns".
The return is at your expense. You will receive an email with the returns address, and a return code to put inside your parcel.
Once your product has been received, the merchant will notify Spartoo. Spartoo will then refund the price of the product(s) returned.